Declare works with business and marketing leaders to enhance marketing performance, acquire new customers, enter new markets, sustain customer loyalty and improve marketing ROI.
We focus on the alignment of marketing with corporate goals, sales processes and customer needs paying particular attention to strategies, communications, campaigns and programmes.
Our strategic contribution and collaborative approach to developing go-to-market strategies and plans is matched by our strong implementation and precise execution.
- EMEA marketing organisation re-structure and transformation
- Market and customer segmentation analysis
- Corporate branding, positioning, messaging and value propositions
- Go-to-market strategy, planning and readiness
- Integrated demand generation strategy, campaigns and programmes
- Centralisation of marketing systems and operational processes
- Quantitative integration of content marketing, social media and inbound marketing communications channels and techniques
- Digital marketing strategy and framework development
Working with a “start-up” business unit within a large FTSE 50 organisation in the UK, we developed a series of executive engagement Roundtables to help build market awareness and generate interest and demand in it’s data products and solutions.
Now in it’s second year we have run 8
ACCOUNT BASED MARKETING IN ACTION
Now into month 7 of our account based marketing campaign, working with our FTSE 50 client to develop their emerging data business, it was great to see such strong attendance at our third mid-funnel breakfast briefing.
It all started with a carefully selected key enterprise account list
Providing B2B technology marketing and consulting services, we’re proud to work with both leading global technology brands as well as a host of start-ups and industry innovators. If you’d like to find out more about what we’ve done, who we’ve helped or talk to us, please