Declare applies strategy consulting disciplines, knowledge of technology and commercial acumen to strategic product marketing problems.
Product roadmaps, customer needs, business value delivered, competitive points of differentiation, pricing structures and models, profit potential, channels to market, value propositions, and alignment to corporate strategy are all aspects for consideration when we develop product and go-to-market strategies with our clients.
We are particularly renowned for working with Business Unit and Portfolio leaders to drive increased revenue from their product lines.
- Development of cloud transition strategy and delivery model for $100m business unit
- Market shaping and pre-launch product positioning strategies
- Value proposition development, refinement, and forecasting for multiple products
- Cross-portfolio, new solution development, positioning and propositions
- Go-to-market strategy, planning and readiness for enterprise software vendor
- Portfolio review and analysis including EOL strategies
- New market assessment, analysis, validation and entry strategy
- New product launch strategy, planning and implementation
Working with a “start-up” business unit within a large FTSE 50 organisation in the UK, we developed a series of executive engagement Roundtables to help build market awareness and generate interest and demand in it’s data products and solutions.
Now in it’s second year we have run 8
ACCOUNT BASED MARKETING IN ACTION
Now into month 7 of our account based marketing campaign, working with our FTSE 50 client to develop their emerging data business, it was great to see such strong attendance at our third mid-funnel breakfast briefing.
It all started with a carefully selected key enterprise account list
Providing B2B technology marketing and consulting services, we’re proud to work with both leading global technology brands as well as a host of start-ups and industry innovators. If you’d like to find out more about what we’ve done, who we’ve helped or talk to us, please