Declare brings extensive experience of working with direct and indirect sales teams coupled with deep understanding of customer buying behaviours to sales optimisation and sales enablement.
We understand the need for deep collaboration between sales, marketing, product and operations teams to improve performance and drive sales results.
We work with sales leaders to optimise sales performance and effectiveness to ensure sales teams and partner channels win at each stage of the customer’s buying process.
- Development & implementation of new sales process for global education sales force aligned to existing enterprise solution selling process for leading services and devices company
- Joint sales propositions and go-to-market strategies in key verticals for technology industry leader’s software products and its top tier global OEMs’ devices
- Global sales readiness and enablement programme for 1,000+ enterprise sales team
- Post-acquisition sales team integration and single sales process adoption for EMEA sales organisation
- Global sales readiness requirements analysis, review and recommendations
- Pan-European channel rationalisation strategy and plan for leading CRM vendor
- Sales readiness and training delivery cost optimisation
Working with a “start-up” business unit within a large FTSE 50 organisation in the UK, we developed a series of executive engagement Roundtables to help build market awareness and generate interest and demand in it’s data products and solutions.
Now in it’s second year we have run 8
ACCOUNT BASED MARKETING IN ACTION
Now into month 7 of our account based marketing campaign, working with our FTSE 50 client to develop their emerging data business, it was great to see such strong attendance at our third mid-funnel breakfast briefing.
It all started with a carefully selected key enterprise account list
Providing B2B technology marketing and consulting services, we’re proud to work with both leading global technology brands as well as a host of start-ups and industry innovators. If you’d like to find out more about what we’ve done, who we’ve helped or talk to us, please